“How To Make America Utopia” explains our economy and our politics in a manner that is easily understood. More importantly, it is truthful and discounts the misinformation that has been told since the country’s inception. The book illustrates how the false basis on which the economy is based is responsible for most Americans’ inability to succeed independently or get the services they want from the government. Ultimately, it clarifies what an American Utopia should be, an America where all have equal access to success and happiness.
- We answer the following questions and many others. Most importantly, we provide plausible solutions.
- Why do most Americans continue to accept a system that moves so slowly in empowering one group after that another?
- Why do Americans continue to support politicians who refuse to establish a health care system that takes care of all its citizens like every major industrialized country in the world?
- Why do Americans continue to support a criminal justice system so unfair to people of color and all the poor even though their country preaches morality to the rest of the world?
- Why do Americans continue to tolerate an unequal educational system where one’s public education is directly proportional to the wealth of the portion of any school district where one resides?
- Why do Americans accept a public college education system that saddles a large percentage of students with burdensome debts?
- Why do Americans give corporations the same rights we give human beings, personhood?\
- Why do Americans allow politicians to spend more than the next 9 or so countries combined for a defense we will never need, nor could we ever use?
- Why do Americans allow politicians to build toll roads, in effect allowing private corporations to tax us for roads that should be built from taxpayer dollars?
- Why do Americans allow the working person’s income to be taxed at a higher rate than investment income?
- Why do Americans allow corporations to use the patent system to stifle innovation?
- Why do Americans allow deregulation at the expense of their health and a clean environment?
- Why do Americans support an economic system biased to the corporation and business first?